Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Artisan Profile- Brenna of Sugar Lily Designs


How/when did you become an artisan? I started Sugar Lily in the Summer of 2005.

Who inspires you and your work? I am endlessly inspired by my fellow crafters: Jenny Hart, Apak, Amy Butler, Lotta Jansdotter and Jill Bliss are a few of my all-time favorites.


What do you do for fun in Portland? I spend most of my time thrifting for treasures with my husband. When I'm not doing that, i'm most likely walking our two Boston Terriers around our NE Portland neighborhood or cooking something new!


What do you do when you are not crafting? That's pretty easy - I am a thrift store JUNKIE. You will most likely find me at the bins if i'm not at home. I *heart* junk.


Hometown? Portland, Oregon Native!


Describe your paradise: I have been all over the world...but I love it here the most. It's my true paradise. I can't imagine living anywhere else.

No comments: